Saturday, April 14, 2018

Missed Opportunities

If there is one thing that I hate in this world, it is when the writers build up expectations, and then don't deliver. You're familiar with this, right?! You think something is going to happen, but then it never does.

Now, that sort of thing always annoys me. And it especially annoys me, when it comes to chest beating. What I mean by that, is that I've sometimes come across movies or TV episodes that either features simians, or Tarzan-like characters, or takes place in a jungle, or just have a general animal/jungle theme, but then, they never include any chest beating, what so ever. And whenever I come across a movie or a TV episode, or even just a short clip, that appear to promise some good chest beating, but then doesn't deliver any, I always think to myself "Missed opportunity!".

The reason why I wanted to bring this up, is because I have recently decided to showcase some movies or TV series that I want to consider "Missed Opportunities", and hopefully let the writers and producers of those productions know how mad we chest beat lovers are for being let down like that.

So, with that said… Let's start the "Missed Opportunity"-Trials!

No comments:

Post a Comment